Adventure World Camps School Tour Locations
Adventure World Camps are Ireland’s NUMBER ONE choice for School Tours. Check out our locations and book with us this year for a day your school will NEVER forget.
University of Limerick Sport Arena, Castletroy, Limerick
School Tour Activities
Activities are specifically chosen for each centre and to meet the needs of the children in each group.
Activities will be educational, challenging and more importantly FUN.
All activities are delivered under the careful supervision of our highly qualified staff.
Interactive Play Systems
Giant Inflatable Obstacle Course
Last Person Standing
Team Building Games
Giant Inflatable Waterslide
Health & Well-Being Orienteering
Olympic Handball and Dodgeball
Dash 'N' Grab
School Tour Booking Information
Before filling out our online booking form:
DO NOT FILL OUT AN ONLINE BOOKING FORM BEFORE YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE OFFICE REGARDING DATE AVAILABILITY. A booking is accepted by telephone or email and held for 5 working days. All schools are required to then fill out our ONLINE booking application form.
What to do once I fill out the booking form:
A copy of this booking form will be sent to the email you provided on the booking form. Please print out this form and post to: Bernie Heffernan, Bulfin View, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary.
Enclose €100 deposit per school booking – payment of deposit confirms your booking.
All cheques made payable to Adventure World Camps.
Detailed arrangements concerning your School Tour will be send to you once a booking form is submitted to us.
These details will be sent to the email address you provided on your booking form.
It is the school's responsibility to check that all details are correct and that students numbers are accurate. Definite numbers must be provided ONE MONTH prior to tour date. Schools will be charged for the number of students they have booked.
Children will be divided into groups prior to their Activity Day.
Teachers will be notified of details prior to tour commencement date.
Each group will have their own Group Leader for the duration of the day and may not switch groups throughout the day. All activities are of 40 minutes duration; each child will have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of activities.
All lunchtimes are supervised by teachers from visiting schools (25-30 minutes approx.) to enable our resident leaders/instructors time for their lunch.
Starting and finishing times:
You have the option to begin and finish at three different starting/finishing times:
Please ensure you select the appropriate time that suits your school. Arriving late for your school tour will impact your first timetabled activity.
What your students need for the day:
Tracksuit & Runners
Swimming Togs, Cap & Towel
Change of gear required for waterslide
Please avoid bringing valuables
All money to be given to class teacher
Packed Lunch with plenty of water!
How many activities do the children get to do?
Each group gets to partake in 6/7 activities on the day. These will be selected by Adventure World Camps.
What activities do you have for a child with special needs?
We try to involve each child in as many activities as possible, but it is best to phone us and discuss as each child may have different needs. Please phone us in advance and we will be happy to take you through each activity.
Children should not bring mobile phones/valuables to the camp. We are not responsible for lost or damaged phones/items.
Photographs and videos may be taken at the camp for promotional reasons.
University of Limerick Sport Arena School Tour 2024 The Watershed, Kilkenny School Tour 2024
1. An application will only be accepted when the terms and conditions have been accepted on the application form; please read before continuing with the application process.
2. Payment is regarded as acceptance of the booking conditions.
3. All children must adhere to the strict safety guidelines at each venue, follow all safety instructions of their activity leader and stay with their activity group.
4. Children must respect these safety measures for their own safety and the overall success of the camp.
5. Adventure World Camps Ltd. has full public liability insurance for all activities undertaken. The programme will operate to the highest safety standards.
6. Adventure World Camps Ltd. shall not be responsible for any illness, death or accident unless occasioned by the proven negligence on the part of the Camp Directors or their employees.
7. Active participation in the use of equipment in particular inflatable equipment and water activities carries a risk and participants understand that Adventure World operates the activities with Health & Safety guidelines and procedures which are key to the operation of these events.
8. Photographs and videos may be taken for advertising purposes.
9. Personal Accident Insurance against injury, accident or loss whilst on camp is the responsibility of the participant.
10. Please avoid bringing any valuables. Adventure World does not take any responsibility for any lost or stolen goods.
11. In the unlikely event of an accident, permission is granted to seek medical attention.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, weather etc.., we reserve the right to organise alternative activities for your school tour.
1. Your booking form indicates that you, the school/ class teacher guardian, understand and will follow the measures put in place by Adventure Word Camps, for the safety of your child. 2. Bookings should be made through our online booking form available on our website. PLEASE DO NOT FILL OUT AN ONLINE BOOKING FORM UNTIL YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE OFFICE REGARDING DATE AVAILABILITY. A deposit of €100 will be required to secure the booking. This will need to be sent by post within 5 working days with a printed hard copy of the application form. The remainder of the balance can be paid prior to your school tour date or the day of the tour. FAILURE TO GIVE ACCURATE STUDENT NUMBERS WILL RESULT IN YOUR SCHOOL BEING CHARGED FOR THE NUMBERS BOOKED ON YOUR APPLICATION FORM AND FORFEITING YOUR DEPOSIT.